Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mogolympics Entry - Hammer Throw

The second Mogolympics competition was the Hammer Throw. The rules of this competition: Build an outfit around your favourite two-handed hammer.

Results of this competition can be seen right on JD's blog here: Mogolympics - Hammer Throw Live! There were some absolutely phenomenal entries, and the contest was very close. (Again, not envious of the poor judges...) I was ecstatic to find out that my entry actually won the gold for this competition. :)

 This was my entry:


Items used in this Transmog & Source:

Crown of Empowered Fate - Essence of Anger, Black Temple
Spaulders of Manifold Eyes - Beth'tilac, Firelands
Hyperion Armor - level 60 raid trash drop (Molten Core, Blackwing Lair)
Flickering Handguards - Baleroc, Firelands
Bracers of the Fiery Path - Majordomo Staghelm, Firelands
Acherus Knight's Girdle - Quartermaster Ozorg, Eastern Plaguelands (available to dk's only)
Lavacrest Leggings - Beal'Gar, Blackrock Depths
Molten Tantrum Boots - Magmaw, Blackwing Descent
Herald of Woe - Flamegor, Blackwing Lair

See this transmog on other race models: WoWhead item comparison of this set


Also, for those not lucky enough to be death knights - here are a couple of alternative belt options:


Belt on the left: Thorium Belt - Blacksmithing
& on the right: Hyperion Girdle - level 60ish world drop

Woot!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh GRATS Euphy! I didn't realise that fantastic medal winning mog was yours! (I think that's the whole fun of the anonymous thing!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Navi. =)

      Yeah, the anonymous thing does make it a lot of fun imo. It's nice to see the winners listed and to not immediately know who they are.

      Delete
  2. Grats on your gold medal, I came second to you with this event :) It was pretty heady :) I still have no idea who is winning all the medals so I am glad I have found you now I can add you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dragonray. =)

      Yeah some of these events have just been soooo incredibly close. I guess with so many participants though I shouldn't be surprised.

      Grats on your medal as well. I liked your outfit, heh it seems we both had the fiery theme going on too. ;)

      Delete